Arizona District 7: Fall Ball Little League 2017 Information
Emphasis is placed on Training and Development.
Weekly Team Practice. (one per week)
Weekly games either Friday evening or Saturday morning.
If you play other sports please note preferred days for games under requests.
Double headers (2 games in a day) are possible for Minors, Majors, and Juniors.
Mandatory Play is 6 outs / 1 at bat per game.
We will be starting practice the week of August 28th
Games will start Sept. 8th.
Any player that resides in a local league within District 7 is welcome to participate.
Coaches – This season we will NOT be “holding” spots. If you are expecting players, they must register early.
We are full in most divisions – email before you try to signup to see if there is an opening.
SCHEDULES: Posted August 2017
1) WALK IN REGISTRATION: Rhodes Junior High School June 17, 2017 1PM-2PM across from Softball field.
2) Applications can be dropped off at the Fiesta Park concession stand Mon-Sat July 17-26 from 6p-8p.
3) Online registration: Available Here
4) Fallball is open to players aged 6-14 (Baseball) and 8-14 (Softball).
5) Games will be played at Quail Run, Fiesta Park, and Stapley.
6) Space is limited and spots are on a first come first serve basis.
7) Players are grouped by area (their “home” league) – player requests are accepted.
8) Uniform includes Hat and Shirt. Fields, umpires, lights, etc, are all included in the cost.
9) Season is from late August – 1st week of November.
10) Boundaries are combined during the fall season.
11) Team managers must have managed in a Local Little League in the Spring.
12) We are ONLY taking 12 teams this year per division assigned in order of registration.
Fall Ball Applications and Fee’s:
The Participation Fee during FALL is:
$95.00 for Coach Pitch Baseball (Ages 6-8)
$125.00 for Minors Baseball or Softball (Ages 8-10)
$125.00 for Majors Baseball or Softball (Ages 10-12)
$125 for Juniors Baseball or Softball (Ages 12-14)
$300 Family Maximum (send email if registering online)
We do not do any type of fall season fundraising.
Fee’s are due at registration. The fee’s paid cover equipment such as game balls, lights, field rentals, insurance, umpires, and of course the uniform. Fee’s will be refunded if a player is unable to play if notified prior to Sept 1.
We will attempt to provide Fall Ball FAQS in this section based on how the program is operated and questions received by the Program.
Question: Does a player have to try out to be a member of a Fall Ball Team
Answer: No, teams are formed by Local League Affiliation, age group, and experience level.
Question: Is Fall Ball open to all Kids?
Answer: Yes, generally speaking the program is open to all kids wanting to participate. All baseball players must be at least 6 and not older than 15 on May 1, 2017 to register.
Question: Please explain the Fall Ball Age Structure.
Answer: Age is calculated using Little League age guidelines + 1. Calculate League Age
Question: What do I need to purchase?
Answer: Shirts and Hats are provided. You will need to purchase pants unless your child has them already. Also a youth protective cup is recommended for all boys and is required for boys wanting to play the position of catcher.
Question: Can my child request a team?
Answer: Absolutely. It would be up to the coach if they have room on the team. We try to place every player where they want to play.
Question: Are there late signup’s?
Answer: Generally no. We need to organize teams quickly so we try to avoid signing players up late.
Question: What are the rules in Fall Ball?
Answer: Generally they follow regular LL rules. All players present bat in a continuous order in Majors and below, and must play a minimum 6 outs.
Question:I have additional questions about FallBall, who should I talk to?
Answer:Mark Yarbrough organizes the FALL program. You can email him at email@example.com