Arizona District 7: 2019 Little League Fall Ball Information
Emphasis is placed on Training and Development.
Weekly Team Practice. (one per week)
Weekly games either Friday evening or Saturday morning.
Double headers (2 games in a day) are possible for Minors, Majors, and Juniors.
Mandatory Play is 6 outs / 1 at bat per game.
If you play other sports please note preferred days for games under requests.
We will be starting practice the week of AUGUST 26th – Games will start Sept. 7th.
Coaches – This season we will NOT be “holding” spots. If you are expecting players, have them register early.
SCHEDULES: To be posted August 2019
2019 General Information:
1) WALK IN REGISTRATION: Countryside Park June 19-22 from 6P to 8P.
2) Applications can be dropped off at the Countryside Park concession stand June 19-22 from 6p-8p.
3) ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR BASEBALL: OPEN – CLICK HERE
4) Fall baseball is open to players aged 6-14.
5) Fall Softball will not be played (not enough teams).
6) Games will be played at Quail Run, Fiesta Park, and Stapley.
7) Space is limited and spots are on a first come first serve basis.
8) Players are grouped by area (their “home” league) – player requests are accepted.
9) Uniform includes Hat and Shirt. Fields, umpires, lights, etc, are all included in the cost.
10) Season is from late August – 1st week of November.
11) Boundaries are combined during the fall season.
12) Team managers must have managed in a Local Little League in the Spring.
13) We are ONLY taking 12 teams this year per division assigned in order of registration.
Registering early helps us with field permits and team counts that need submitted 30 days in advance.
The Participation Fee during FALL is:
$95.00 for Coach Pitch Baseball (Ages 6-8)
$125.00 for Minors Baseball (Ages 8-10)
$125.00 for Majors Baseball (Ages 10-12)
$125 for Juniors Baseball (Ages 12-14)
$250 Family Maximum (send email if registering online)
We do not do any type of fall season fundraising.
Fee’s are due at registration. The fee’s paid cover equipment such as game balls, lights, field rentals, insurance, umpires, and of course the uniform. Fee’s will be refunded if a player is unable to play but please let us know as soon as possible.
We will attempt to provide Fall Ball FAQS in this section based on how the program is operated and questions received by the Program.
Question: Does a player have to try out to be a member of a Fall Ball Team
Answer: No, teams are formed by Local League Affiliation, age group, and experience level.
Question: Is Fall Ball open to all Kids?
Answer: Yes, generally speaking the program is open to all kids wanting to participate. All baseball players must be at least 6 and not older than 14 on August 31, 2019 to register.
Question: Please explain the Fall Ball Age Structure.
Answer: Age is calculated using Little League age guidelines + 1. Calculate League Age
Question: What do I need to purchase?
Answer: Shirts and Hats are provided. You will need to purchase pants unless your child has them already. Also a youth protective cup is recommended for all boys and is required for boys wanting to play the position of catcher.
Question: Can my child request a team?
Answer:Absolutely. It would be up to the coach if they have room on the team. We try to place every player where they want to play.
Question: Are there late signup’s?
Answer: Generally no. We need to organize teams quickly so we try to avoid signing players up late.
Question: What are the rules in Fall Ball?
Answer: Generally they follow regular LL rules.
Question: I have additional questions about FallBall, who should I talk to?
Answer: Mark Yarbrough organizes the FALL program. You can email him at email@example.com