Arizona District 7 coordinates a Winter Baseball program.
Emphasis is placed on Training and Development.
Weekday Team Practice
Saturday morning umpired games.
Mandatory Play is 6 outs / 1 at bat per game MINIMUM.
1-20-2017-1/21/2017 GAMES CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN..
Winter Ball Information
1) Online registration: NOW OPEN
2) 2016/2017 Game Dates: 12/2, 12/9, 12/10, 12/16, 12/17, 1/6, 1/7, 1/13, 1/14, 1/20, 1/21.
3) 2016/2017 Playoff Dates: 1/23 to 1/28.
4) Practice’s are during the week after 530 (1 per week).
5) Winterball is open to players aged 7-12 (Baseball).
6) Space is limited and spots are on a first come first serve basis.
7) Players are grouped by area (their "home" league) – player requests are accepted.
8) Uniform includes Hat and Shirt. Fields, umpires, lights, etc, are all included in the cost.
9) Season is from November 28 through January 28 with playoff’s running into the last week of January.
10) Boundaries are combined during the Winter season.
11) We do not offer Coach Pitch, Juniors BB or Softball in the Winter program. (not enough teams)
12) Double headers may be played throughout the season. No practice 12-19 to 12-31.
13) Addt info can be asked via email or facebook: www.azd7.com/facebook
Fall Ball Applications and Fee’s:
WINTER BALL Player Registration Form…
The Participation Fee during WINTER is: (early registration discount through 10-29)
115 $95 for Minors/Majors Baseball (ages 7-12)
275 $200 Family Maximum
We do not do any type of winter season fundraising.
Fee’s are due at registration. The fee’s paid cover equipment such as game balls, lights, field rentals, insurance, umpires, and of course the uniform.
Fee’s will be refunded if a player is unable to participate but please notify us as soon as possible.