Arizona District 7 coordinates a Winter Baseball program.
Emphasis is placed on Training and Development.
Weekday Team Practice
Friday and Saturday umpired games.
Mandatory Play is 6 outs / 1 at bat per game MINIMUM.
Winter Ball Information 2021/2022
2) 2021/2022 Game Dates: 12/3, 12/4, 12/10, 12/11, 12/17, 12/18 [BREAK] 1/7, 1/8, 1/14, 1/15, 1/21, 1/22
3) 2021 Playoff Dates: 1/24 to 1/29.
4) Practice’s are during the week after 530 (1 per week).
5) Winter ball is open to players aged 6-14 (Baseball).
6) Space is limited and spots are on a first come first serve basis.
7) Players are grouped by area (their "home" league) – player requests are accepted.
8) Uniform includes Hat and Shirt. Fields, umpires, lights, etc, are all included in the cost.
9) Season is from November 22 through January 22 with playoff’s running into the following week.
10) Boundaries are combined during the Winter season.
11) We do not offer Tee Ball or softball in the Winter program. (not enough teams)
12) Friday AND Saturday games will be played throughout the season. No practice/games 12-21 to 1-3.
13) Addt info can be asked via email or facebook: www.azd7.com/facebook
Winter Ball Fee’s:
The Participation Fee during WINTER is: Early Discount through 11/16
105 $85 for Coach Pitch Baseball (ages 6-8)
125 $105 for Minors/Majors Baseball (ages 8-12)
135 $115 for Juniors Baseball (ages 12-14)
275 $250 Family Maximum
We do not do any type of winter season fundraising.
Fee’s are due at registration. The fee’s paid cover equipment such as game balls, lights, field rentals, insurance, umpires, and of course the uniform.
Fee’s will be refunded if a player is unable to participate but please notify us as soon as possible.